Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's been awhile.....Kalispell Senior Photographer, Morgan Photography



Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last put up a post! I have been busier these last months than I ever have been!  I've shot 10 weddings and more family, newborn, maternity, engagement and Senior sessions than I can count! I have weddings every weekend for the next three weekends and soooo much editing to get caught up on!! I plan on putting the most recent session I did up and then working my way back to let everyone see just what Morgan Photography has been up to lately! I hope you all have had a wonderful summer!

So with that, here's Chelsea, class of 2013! She is one of my Senior Reps this year.  Isn't she the sweetest thing? I had so much fun with her session! She is beautiful inside and out!














1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you Jill for sending me this link I will most defianately be sitting down with my mom to decide which ones we would like. Again thank you for taking my senior pictures you are an amazing photographer and I really apreciate it. I hope I can send people your way i will do my best to rep it up:)
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete