Thursday, September 6, 2012

Garrett-Class of 2013...Kalispell Senior Photographer....Morgan Photography

I wasn't sure exactly where we were going to do the session since I was following Garrett out there so it's hard to know what to expect for lighting.  When we arrived it was a beautiful place down by the river and by looking out over the area we were headed it looked great! Then as we started walking I realized that the height of the grass in deceiving and was almost as tall as me! And since it was in the morning it was wet from dew! Sooooo Garrett and I clomped through super tall wet grass, found hardly any shade once we were over there but he was such a trooper and the sweetest guy! I had a lot of fun with this session and after getting to know Garrett a little bit I just know he will go places in life!








No comments:

Post a Comment