Thursday, August 18, 2011

Josh & Valerie - Married! Morgan Photography. Kalispell Wedding Photographers

I honestly don't think I've ever met a nicer, more in love couple! The way Josh looks at his beautiful bride melts your heart! I cried as I took pictures of them seeing each other for the first time and so did my assistant!  They made my job easy! They were so lovey and sweet that it was easy to just stand back and take pictures of them being themselves.  Truly the nicest two people from the nicest families ever! They make you want to be apart of their families!  I loved meeting these two and had so much fun at their wedding! I can only hope one day that my children find the love of their life like these to so obviously have! Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful Jill! Thank you so much for capturing our special day : )

    Val & Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val & Josh! OH my Gosh ~ Your story is captured perfectly! Way to go JILL!

    ReplyDelete